Gas prices today, July 15, 2022: Check the cheapest gas stations today
Amean gas price have fallen significantly since the start of July, with June prices soaring beyond belief, but they still remain higher than they were earlier in 2022, meaning drivers are shopping to try to find the best price.
With that in mind, we’ve put together this guide to the cheapest gas stations in the 10 biggest cities in the world. the United States of Americawhile we also describe what the situation is in the most expensive and least expensive states for gas.
Which state has the highest gas prices?
The U.S. state with the highest gas prices has long been California. The average price is just under six dollars a gallon, currently at $5.991 per gallon.
Which state has the lowest gas prices?
The US states with the lowest gas prices are now both South Carolina and Georgiasharing first place in this ranking because the average price is now $4.115 per gallon. Georgia has consistently held the top spot, although South Carolina recently overtook it before falling back to second place.
Where are the cheapest gas stations in the United States?
When it comes to finding the cheapest gas stations in usathese are the cheapest places to stock up on gas in the country’s 10 most populous cities:
- New York, New York ($3.95): Mobil, 234 Wall St, Huntington, NY.
- Los Angeles, CA ($4.99): G&M, 701 Redondo Ave, Long Beach, CA.
- Chicago, IL ($3.99): Lou Perrine’s, 5145 Sheridan Rd, Kenosha, WI.
- Houston, TX ($3.58): Chevron, 13650 Walters Rd, Houston, TX.
- Phoenix, Arizona ($3.99): Gurus Grace LLC, 1949 E Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ.
- Philadelphia, PA ($4.25): Costco, 900 Center Blvd S, Newark DE.
- San Antonio, TX ($3.62): 4503 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX.
- San Diego, CA ($4.99): Horizon Fuel Center, 31267 Valley Center Rd, Valley Center, CA.
- Dallas, TX ($3.65): Walmart, 4851 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX.
- San Jose, CA ($5.39): Costco, 1601 Coleman Ave, Santa Clara, CA.